Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lentz
Dr. Robert Lentz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Lentz is affiliated with Lake Worth Surgical Center and Palms West Hospital. Dr. Lentz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lentz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Robert Lentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.
Dr. Christine Klepp
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Lake Worth, FL 0 mi32
Dr. David Milbauer
Lake Worth, FL 0.06 mi31
Dr. Robert Friedman
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Lake Worth, FL 0.19 mi39