A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leonardo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonardo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leonardo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leonardo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Leonardo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Leonardo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Leonardo practice?
- Dr. Robert Leonardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leonardo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.