A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leonardo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Leonardo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Leonardo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Leonardo practice?
- Dr. Robert Leonardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Leonardo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.