Dr. Robert Lerch Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lerch?

Posted on August 29th, 2009

This doctor is the most aggressive and insensitive medical professional I have ever seen. He didn't answer my questions, performed a painful procedure on my ear without asking or telling me what he was doing, and as I sat crying in his office he STILL didn't speak to me with any kindness or answer the questions I asked fully. I would feel genuinely uncomfortable being in an office alone with this man again.

The most arrogant dr.

Posted on March 25th, 2009

This man has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. He was condescending and yelled at me in front of a waiting room full of people. If you want someone understanding and sympathetic, look elsewhere. I have never been treated with such disrespect by any physician in the past.

Posted on December 13th, 2014