A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lerman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Lerman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Lerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Cardiologists.