A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices VT Ablation SVT Ablation Lead Extractions Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lerman practice?
Dr. Robert Lerman practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.