A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lerman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Lerman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Lerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Cardiologists.