A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leroy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leroy graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Leroy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leroy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Leroy practice?
Dr. Robert Leroy practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.