- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leroy is Excellent. Dr. Leroy has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leroy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leroy graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Leroy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leroy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Leroy practice?
Dr. Robert Leroy practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Leroy, Dr. Bobby Leroy, Dr. Robbie Leroy, Dr. Rupert Leroy