A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leschke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leschke graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Leschke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Leschke MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Leschke practice?
- Dr. Robert Leschke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leschke practices Emergency Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Emergency Physicians.