A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Homestead Hospital Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Levine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Robert Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Levine practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami Geriatric Doctors.