Learn more about Dr. Robert Levinthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levinthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levinthal, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinthal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Levinthal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levinthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Levinthal practice?
Dr. Robert Levinthal practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Houston, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.