Learn more about Dr. Robert Levinthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levinthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinthal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levinthal, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinthal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Levinthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Levinthal FACS, MD, and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Levinthal practice?
- Dr. Robert Levinthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Levinthal practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurological Surgeons.