Learn more about Dr. Robert Levinthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levinthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levinthal, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinthal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Levinthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Levinthal FACS, MD, and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Levinthal practice?
- Dr. Robert Levinthal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levinthal practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Navasota, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.