A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewcun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewcun graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewcun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewcun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Lewcun practice?
Dr. Robert Lewcun practices Family Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamison, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Doylestown Family Physicians.