A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewcun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lewcun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewcun graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewcun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Lewcun DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Lewcun practice?
- Dr. Robert Lewcun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lewcun practices Family Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamison, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Doylestown Family Physicians.