A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leyrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leyrer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyrer graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Leyrer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leyrer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Leyrer practice?
- Dr. Robert Leyrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leyrer practices Emergency Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Emergency Physicians.