A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Li, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Liver Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Li has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Li MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Li practice?
- Dr. Robert Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Li practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.