Learn more about Dr. Robert Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Li, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Li has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hsin-Fan Li MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Li practice?
- Dr. Robert Li has 13 office locations.
Dr. Robert Li practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.