Learn more about Dr. Robert Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liberman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Liberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Liberman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Liberman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Robert Liberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Liberman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, MA.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.