A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Licata, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Licata has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Licata MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Licata practice?
- Dr. Robert Licata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Licata practices Pediatrics near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Suwanee Pediatricians.