Overall Review

3.6

May 25th, 2016
Awesome Pediatrician
Dr. Licata is wonderful. He is always kind and more importantly spot on with his diagnosis. One thing I really appreciate about him is that if he isn't certain, he will recommend a specialist and explain why he wants you to see that specific specialist. He doesn't just refer you to a group. He knows the specialist and their abilities and wants only the best for your children. We tried several pediatricians before finding Dr. Licata and have been so happy with his care and feel blessed we found him. One of our children had some very difficult medical problems and we are grateful for the care he provided both of our children. Thank you for 20 years of care!

January 7th, 2011
BEWARE! All about MONEY, and NOT CARE!!!
Dr. Licata and his front office staff are the least professional office I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They are condescending and disrespectful. Dr. Licata is quick, but not friendly in the least. My four children saw Dr. Ani in the practice for 8 yrs, and she is wonderful. However, the office staff under Dr. Licata's express direction, are unbearable. At the first billing issue involving an insurance appeal, Dr. Licata unapologetically dismissed my four children from their practice without warning, for non-payment. This was after I was expressly told that I did not have to pay during the appeal. Did I mention that we have NEVER had any billing issue in the prior EIGHT YEARS! BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!!! Dr. Licata only cares about his bottom line, and not patient loyatly, or care. You just don't treat people like this. I am a business owner myself, and what they have done is unbelievable to me. Dr. Licata and his front office clearly feel untouchable. As long as you do exactly as he expects, you're fine. But, don't dare have a problem or criticism of him or his staff, because IT WILL fall on DEAF EARS.

May 16th, 2010
A TERRIFIC DOC
MY SON HAS BEEN GOING TO DR LICATA SINCE BIRTH, AND HE IS NOW GOING OFF TO COLLEGE. MY SON WOULD PREFER TO STAY WITH DR LICATA FOREVER! GREAT DOCTOR, GOOD OFFICE STAFF.. NEVER A PROBLEM GETTING AN APPOINTMENT ON SHORT NOTICE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! A LOYAL PATIENT FOR 18 YEARS NOW.

April 26th, 2008
A fine pediatrician.
Dr. Licata and his associates have treated my 3 kids for 12 years. My kids would still go to him if they had not gotten too old for a pediatrician. He is efficient and quick, and offers helpful advice. I highly recommend him and all of his fellow doctors.