Learn more about Dr. Robert Liebenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liebenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebenberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liebenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebenberg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Liebenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eric Liebenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Liebenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Liebenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Liebenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.