Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Liebenberg
Dr. Robert Liebenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Levittown, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Liebenberg is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, St Mary Medical Center and Temple Lower Bucks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Liebenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Liebenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Dr. Albert Weiss
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.30 mi43
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.50 mi48
Dr. John Richmond
Jenkintown, PA 0.78 mi9