A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Liebross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liebross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liebross, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebross graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebross has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Howard Liebross MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Liebross practice?
- Dr. Robert Liebross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Liebross practices Radiation Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.