A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Liebross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liebross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liebross, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebross graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebross has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Liebross MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Liebross practice?
- Dr. Robert Liebross has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Liebross practices Radiation Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Connersville, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.