A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lifeso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lifeso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lifeso
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lifeso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lifeso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifeso graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lifeso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Murray Lifeso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lifeso practice?
- Dr. Robert Lifeso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lifeso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.