A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lille is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lille, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lille graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lille has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Lille MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lille practice?
- Dr. Robert Lille has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lille practices Internal Medicine near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists.