A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Limbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Limbaugh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbaugh graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Limbaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stone Limbaugh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Limbaugh practice?
- Dr. Robert Limbaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Limbaugh practices Emergency Medicine near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL and Metairie, LA.
See Covington Emergency Physicians.