A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lin, Ophthalmologist, Laser Eye Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ting-Chay Lin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Robert Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lin practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.