A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lin, Ophthalmologist, Laser Eye Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ting-Chay Lin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Robert Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lin practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.