Learn more about Dr. Robert Lincer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lincer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lincer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lincer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lincer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lincer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Lincer MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lincer practice?
- Dr. Robert Lincer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lincer practices Surgery near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See New London Surgeons.