Learn more about Dr. Robert Lincer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lincer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lincer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lincer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lincer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lincer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Lincer MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lincer practice?
- Dr. Robert Lincer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lincer practices Surgery near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See New London Surgeons.