A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lincer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lincer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lincer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lincer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lincer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lincer practice?
Dr. Robert Lincer practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Stamford, CT.
See New London Surgeons and New London Oncologists.