A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lincoln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lincoln
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lincoln Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lincoln, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoln graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lincoln has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Lincoln MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lincoln practice?
- Dr. Robert Lincoln has 13 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lincoln practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.