A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lincoln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lincoln, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoln graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lincoln has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Lincoln MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lincoln practice?
- Dr. Robert Lincoln has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lincoln practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.