Learn more about Dr. Robert Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Linder, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Linder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VT State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eric Linder MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Linder practice?
- Dr. Robert Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Linder practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.