A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Linder, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Linder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VT State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eric Linder MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Linder practice?
- Dr. Robert Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Linder practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.