Learn more about Dr. Robert Lindholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lindholm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindholm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindholm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lindholm, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindholm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lindholm has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Lindholm MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Lindholm practice?
- Dr. Robert Lindholm has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lindholm practices Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology near Media, PA.
See Media Allergists and Media Otolaryngologists.