A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lindholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lindholm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lindholm, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindholm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lindholm has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindholm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans