A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lindholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lindholm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindholm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindholm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lindholm, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindholm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lindholm has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Lindholm MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Lindholm practice?
- Dr. Robert Lindholm has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lindholm practices Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology near Media, PA.
See Media Allergists and Media Otolaryngologists.