A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lins
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Lins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lins practice?
- Dr. Robert Lins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Wellington Orthopedic Surgeons and Wellington Surgeons.