Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lins
Dr. Robert Lins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with other offices in Wellington, FL and Boynton Beach, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lins is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center, Palms West Hospital and Northside Hospital & Heart Institute. Dr. Lins has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lins has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Lins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Anand Panchal
Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi10
Dr. James Starman
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi6
Dr. Harvey Montijo
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi34