A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmond Lins MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Lins practice?
- Dr. Robert Lins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Palm Beach, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Wellington Surgeons, Wellington Orthopedic Surgeons, and Wellington Sports Medicine Doctors.