Learn more about Dr. Robert Lins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lins practice?
- Dr. Robert Lins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Wellington, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Surgeons.