Learn more about Dr. Robert Lins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lins practice?
- Dr. Robert Lins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Wellington, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Surgeons.