Dr. Robert Lipshutz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
My parents are patients of Dr. Lipshutz. My dad is near the end of his life, and my mother has emotional problems. Though I understand, at 80 years of age, they are not always easy to deal with. I went to my dad's follow up appointment, and thought since my mother was his caregiver, her emotional well being would be relevant. I thought Dr. Lipshutz could perhaps discuss changing her meds., or even giving her a different dosage, as she has been on the same meds for many years. Just a thought, mind you, as she is under so much pressure. His response was short and undermining. I felt I was being scolded like a schoolgirl, and quite frankly embarrassed. Keeping myself together at this highly emotional state is difficult, and his reaction to me ... sent me into a tailspin. I would not ever be comfortable asking him another question. I do not pretend to understand how much pressure these Dr.'s are under, but he made me feel unintelligent and dismissed, and I feel his reaction unprofessional.

February 4th, 2015
Dr. Lipshutz is smart, practical, down to earth and kind

December 10th, 2013
Smart and Caring Dr.
I have been going to Dr. Lipshutz for over 10 years. He is an excellent Dr. who is very knowledgable about medication . He will answer any questions you have. He doesn't over medicate as some Drs. do. He is dedicated to his patients well being. The office staff is friendly and efficient.

October 28th, 2013