Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lira Jr
Dr. Robert Lira Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lira is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and Sw General Hospital. Dr. Lira has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lira Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Lira Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Khusro Rashid
San Antonio, TX 0.59 mi27
Dr. Robert Reyna
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.69 mi36
Dr. Jesus Valdes
San Antonio, TX 1.16 mi39