Learn more about Dr. Robert Lisak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lisak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lisak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisak graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lisak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Lisak MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lisak practice?
- Dr. Robert Lisak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lisak practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.