A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lisak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lisak is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lisak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Multiple Sclerosis MS, Myasthenia Gravis, and Vasculitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisak graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lisak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lisak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance