A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lisk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lisk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisk graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lisk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
- North Arundel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon Lisk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Lisk practice?
- Dr. Robert Lisk has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lisk practices Otolaryngology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Glen Burnie Otolaryngologists.