Dr. Robert Liss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Liss?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Robert Liss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2016

I think Dr Liss is assuming that the majority of people that are seeking his medical advice and care are fabricating their level of pain in order to get out of work or to get pain meds. He is rude. Diane, who works for that group is wonderful.

July 24th, 2016

I didn't care for his bed side manner. I ask a question and his response is that we will cross that bridge when we get to it. He is very vague when he communicates, also, I noticed that there aren't any patients in the waiting room

June 12th, 2015

he and his staff sould all work in fast food

bar none the worst dr. and staff i have ever been to see, first vist i got more attention and treatment from visiting resident, 2nd appointment sat in exam room for 1 hour until i went to reception desk i told them i had to return to work so ether refund my copay or have a doctor see me, he then magically apeared were he spent all of three minute's with me still unable to tell me what the cause of my sholder and neck pain was but asked if i was willing to under go surgery, i said not until i know the cause so he orders an MRI witch he knows the insurance won't pay for because he has know idea what he is ordering it for ,and the staff had the gull to act like i was wrong for haveing to sit in an exam room for over an hour with no explnation i understand if an emergancy comes up but not one apology was given for this long wait . i also understand that a accuate diagnose take's time but he does not spend any time talking with you and does not seem to listen when you tell him your symtom's the whole facility just want's your copay bill your insurance for thing's they know will be covered like x-ray's and such but there is no effort made by anyone at that office for any type of quality care

May 20th, 2015

Analyst

Please do yourself a favor - find a different doctor for your pain and orthopedic issues. I recently injured my back/sciatica. This appointment was a post ER visit after being on steroid muscle relaxant. Given that I was going to a specialist, after waiting 10 days from ER visit and completing the steroid course, I expected some imaging to confirm dx, since none were done in the ER and I did not know if that was muscle tear, pinched nerve, disk slip, fracture? I did not get a recommendation. The doctor said its a slipped disk after having me tip toe (3 steps) and heel walk (3 steps). Secondly, I expected help with pain management. I had already been on Tylenol 10 days straight, even thought I had prior liver disease. Due to chronic kidney disease stage 3, non-steroidal are off limit to me, so I cannot alternate with Ibuproben, Naproxen. During the visit, I specifically asked for transdermal pain creams as my health problems prevent me from talking much orally but he dismissed my request as "distractions". He did say he would prescribe something for pain. I did not see the script until check-out in the hallway, although it's customary for a doctor to explain what he's prescribing in person. In any case, I did not care as my pain was all that concerted me. I asked the receptionist if the script was NDAIDS based. She went to ask the doctor for another alternate med, then an assistant came back with "take Tylenol". At that point my husband stepped in asking for something other than Tylenol as was not helping plus I had already exceeded the warning on the bottle by leaps. The assistant came back with "doctor won't give you narcotics". That reply was the most humiliating response someone could publicly give me. First, no one asked for narcotics. There are other pain meds other than Tylenol that are not narcotics . Second, all of this exchange took place in the hallway, in public display of others. Third, if all there is Narcotics why not? What are they designed for? Yes, others can abuse them but one can quickly get a sense of who does that. Both this doctor and his staff should go back to learn compassionate care around pain management and patient's privacy.

January 23rd, 2013

Think twice before you make your appointment

Terrible bedside manner. Right away he said we have a physical therapy place right in the building. I went with a back problem. I was bearly able to stand/walk. He said he could see nothing wrong with me. lol I went to a chiropractor the next day. Amazing how he fixed my problem in less than 5 minutes. Take some time and listen to you patients doctor. Was all that time in school just for the money?

November 28th, 2011

This dr has givin me 3 back surgeries over the past 4 yrs ... He wonderful and so is the staff .. they make you feel like family in some sense. to get medical records is easy ect.....

November 5th, 2009

Horrible experience.

I visited Dr Liss a few months ago after being referred to from my employer. I had fallen at work and hurt my back, knee, arms and neck. Dr Liss is one of my companies workers comp doctors. Dr Liss had me get into a gown, after waiting 20 minutes he came in and had me walk across the floor. Never touching any of my injured areas,his analogy was "did you watch the football game last night", those guys get right up and go right back into the game. You are fine, go back to work. I lost a month of work, seeing various doctors, lost wages, almost losing my house because of this quack.

September 15th, 2017