A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Litt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Litt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litt
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Litt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Litt, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Litt graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Litt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Litt MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Litt practice?
- Dr. Robert Litt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Litt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.