A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Little is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Little, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Little has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Little MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Little practice?
- Dr. Robert Little has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Little practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.