Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Litwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Litwak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Litwak, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Litwak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litwak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seymour Litwak MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Litwak practice?
- Dr. Robert Litwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Litwak practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.