Learn more about Dr. Robert Litwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Litwak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litwak
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litwak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Litwak, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Litwak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litwak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seymour Litwak MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Litwak practice?
- Dr. Robert Litwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Litwak practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.