A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Livingston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Livingston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Livingston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Terence Livingston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Livingston practice?
- Dr. Robert Livingston has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Livingston practices Family Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Family Physicians.