A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lodge Rigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lodge Rigal, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodge Rigal graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lodge Rigal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Lodge Rigal MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lodge Rigal practice?
- Dr. Robert Lodge Rigal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lodge Rigal practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Pathologists.