Dr. Robert Lohr Is this you?

Dr. Lohr is the Best!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Lohr is the best Primary Care Physician I have had in decades, if not ever! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for the best doctor in the Denver area! Very knowledgeable, caring and committed to your good health!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Terrible! I would not recommend that anyone see Dr. Lohr. I went in for unexplained weight gain, extreme fatigue and a few other symptoms, and his first comment was that I should lose weight! Well duh. And please note that by nature I am underweight, so for me "weight gain" meant I was actually at a healthy weight. So he was telling me I should go back to being unhealthy. He then ran a few blood tests, which didn't help, so he gave up and told me to see a psychiatrist! If he had been listening at all or reviewed my chart, he would have known that I had already done that and was deemed to be quite mentally healthy. What a jerk.

Very kind & caring

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Lohr (he uses his middle name Mark instead of Robert) is exceptionally patient, really listens to you and is very caring.

office staff

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Tried to make a appointment with the doctor and the receptionist, who I believe's name is Holly, was the rudest and most arrogant staff member i have ever experienced in doctor's office! Will never go there!!!!

Wonderful bedside manner!

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Lohr has been our primary care physician now for almost 10 years and I cannot recommend him enough. He's a wonderful man who takes time to listen to what you have to say, and then acts appropriately. He's not one for just handing out pills, but seems to actually want to fix the problem. I love this office!

Posted on February 7th, 2017