Learn more about Dr. Robert Lombard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lombard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lombard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombard graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lombard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Lombard MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lombard practice?
- Dr. Robert Lombard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lombard practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Boonville, IN.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Pulmonologists, and Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners.