A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Londeree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Londeree is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Londeree, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Londeree graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Londeree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Londeree MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Londeree practice?
- Dr. Robert Londeree has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Londeree practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.