2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Robert Dalton on Dec 10th, 2015

I went into the Emergency Room with a blood clot in my leg. The PA came and examined me and said that I needed to have an ultrasound performed. He ordered the ultrasound. Dr. Londeree examined my leg and said that I just had a rash. I overheard him chewing out the PA stating that blood clots never show up with the symptoms that I had. After the ultrasound, I was immediately admitted and underwent emergency surgery to clear the blood clots from my leg. This doctor did not impress me.

Hopefully not your doctor in the ER show details Hopefully not your doctor in the ER
Apr 17th, 2012

I was admitted to the ER and this DR. was the one who checked me in. He did not do much except sending me to an expensive MRI and I was released a few hours latter with chest pain. He did not disclosed that he is not working for the hospital and that he does not bill secondary insurance, I updated all my information including Medicaid insurance on his billing website but he was to lazy to send my bill to Medicaid and sent me to collections without even letting me know. Nice going doctor!