Dr. Robert Lonergan III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lonergan III?

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr. Lonergan and his staff are wonderful. I started seeing him this past year for an acute/chronic shoulder injury. Dr. Lonergan really listened to me and it was very evident that he valued my input where my treatment was concerned. He tried several things before deciding to take me to surgery and through absolutely no fault of his (mostly due to the extent of damage and length of time it took me to actually seek treatment), it took two surgeries and one other procedure, but he was diligent in finding a solution to get me pain free & increase my mobility. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking an exceptional surgeon with an awesome personality to match.

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Lonergan more than 7 years now. He always takes the time to make sure I understand what's going on and my treatment.

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Dr. Lonergan is a wonderful doctor, not only by helping you physically, but showing genuine care for you as a patient.

Excellent Service

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Dr Lonergan & his staff were very nice and quick to attend to my wife(who broke 2 toes) & my son(who hurt his knee). They even squeezed my daughter in for an emergency appointment recently when she was involved in a car accident & complaining of her lower back hurting. Ms Hawkins was very attentive and made sure she was well taken care of.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I had an issue with my foot that took a few visits to diagnose. Dr. Lonergan was diligent about finding the problem and ultimately a solution.

Extremely painful knee - second opinion

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I called in a despirate situation and they had two appts. available and i took the closest one. Dr. Lonergan explained everything to me and told me what was available in the way of treatments. Needless to say i'm ready to call him. He was very professional, knowledgible & kind.

Great professional and yet still caring

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr. Lonergan is just sensational. Even though I was hurting pretty badly, he still made me laugh. He made me feel at ease as a new patient. Superb compassion. I would definitely recommend him to everybody I know, and I would use him as my treating ortho doctor again. Love this guy!

Very impressed

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lonergan to my family and friends. I felt like I was in very good hands and he explained my options well. I felt like surgery was not his goal. I asked questions and he answered with very good detail at a level I could understand.

Wonderful !!

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr Lonergan was recommended by the athletic trainer at the highschool. My son saw him for a shoulder injury that we knew he would have to have surgery for. His surgery was scheduled quickly. We have been nothing but pleased with Dr Lonergan and his staff. He answered all of our questions before surgery and after. I would recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedist.