A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Long, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Long MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Long practice?
- Dr. Robert Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Long practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Lewisburg Dermatologists and Lewisburg Internists.