A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lopez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lopez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lopez practice?
- Dr. Robert Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lopez practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.