A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lopez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lopez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lopez practice?
- Dr. Robert Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lopez practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.