A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lopez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert DR Lopez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Robert Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lopez practices Ophthalmology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hempstead Ophthalmologists.