Dr. Robert B Lopez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lopez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Retinal Detachment Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Disorders, and Retinopathy of Prematurity.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance