A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Lopez practice?
Dr. Robert Lopez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Chino, CA.
See Chino Obstetricians & Gynecologists.