Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lopez
Dr. Robert Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chino, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair, St. Bernardine Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Lopez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lopez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chino, CA.
Dr. Savita Malik
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Chino, CA 0.06 mi42
Dr. Duong Phung
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chino, CA 0.12 mi20
Dr. Thianthong Kompor
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chino, CA 0.12 mi47