A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lorenz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lorenz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorenz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Lorenz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Robert Lorenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lorenz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.