Dr. Robert Paul Lorenz MD is male, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lorenz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pregnancy Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorenz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lorenz practice?
Dr. Robert Lorenz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Lorenz, Dr. Bobby Lorenz, Dr. Robbie Lorenz, Dr. Rupert Lorenz