Dr. Robert Louton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Louton?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 18th, 2017

I was looking for a knowledgeable doctor with a great deal of experience , and I found him in Dr. Louton. Not only was I treated with respect and kindness, but he spoke to me clearly and honestly. The outcome is magnificent.

September 6th, 2016

Great!

Staff is very attentive. Dr. Louton is extremely gifted and talented. Not a lot of options in this area ~ we're fortunate to have him.

May 17th, 2016

THE best.

Amazing Doctor! He did beautiful work on my tumescent lipo and I didn't feel a thing! I'm only 5 days and already I feel more self confident than I have in the last ten years! Thank you Dr. Louton!

January 29th, 2016

rhinoplastic

Staff at front desk was very nice and kind.. Procedure was explained well what they were going to do. But the thing was I was suppose to be seen by Doctor Louton come surgery day and instead I had Doctor Gonzalez instead and he messed my nose up and didn't do a good job... Now I have breathing problems and when I went back Doctor Louton said he would fix it but wanted to charge me again.. Haven't been back since and looking else where.. Wouldn't recommend!!

November 15th, 2015

Very bad doctor

He disfigured my face and I won't ever be ok again. I will never stop warning people. He is rude arrogant and talentless.

June 21st, 2015

very happy with my new "girls"

After having my 2 children, I had lost all of my breasts. I literally just had loose flaps of skin with nipples. It was really depressing and after 2 years of begging my husband, he finally caved and let me get implants! Best decision ever! I am beyond happy with doing the surgery. I had zero fears going into it and just was so incredibly excited and happy to be getting it done. It was a bit painful for the first 3 days especially BUT i would do it 10 times over. WAY worth the money and pain involved.

February 11th, 2014

was not happy with the results

I has 2 syringes of Ruvederm injected in my mouth frown lines. It just pocketed inside my mouth. I went back to see of there was a problem and they suggested more syringes. I paid $900.00 and it was for nothing. Plus the pain was not a day at the beach either.

December 11th, 2013

Conversion from Saline to Silicone

After ten years wanted to upgrade from Saline to Silicone for a more natural feel and slightly bigger size. Everyone in the office was great - from consultation to after care. I was able to get on the schedule quickly and love, love, love the results already! Only complaint was the wait time at the office for appointments.

August 23rd, 2013

Wonderful Doctor and staff

I had my breast augmentation in May of 2013 and I love love my breasts. Dr. Louton and his staff were wonderful and professional and I could not have had a better experience. Everything went very smoothly and I am so glad I found Dr. Louton and I am very very happy. I would recommend Dr. Louton and his staff to anyone in a second.

May 27th, 2013

I never had a "beach body" and did not expect to have one once done with my tummy tuck and lipo. It has been 2 months since my surgery and am still amazed at how wonderful I feel about myself. That "spare tire" was on my mind constantly, and I felt miserable about myself. Dr and his staff were all wonderful, answered all of my questions, and allowed me to feel safe and secure within their practice. Just a week ago, I noticed that my waist band was big on the same pair of slacks that I had worn the week before. Those moments are priceless! If I choose plastic surgery again, maybe on my neck, Dr Louton is the first and only place I will call.

April 28th, 2013

Dr. Louton is fabulous!

Dr. Louton was fantastic. He (and his nurses) explained everything to me and were wonderful throughout the entire process. He gave me a lower face lift, neck lift, and removed the bags underneath my eyes My friends tell me that I look 15 years younger. The neck was really, really bad -- it's really what gave my age (65) away. My jawline hasn't looked this good since I was 40. It's a miracle -- thanks to Dr. Louton. It also looks very nature. People who haven't seem me in a long time or don't know me had no idea I had work done.

March 20th, 2012

Not the Best and Very Disappointed

Prior to setting up an appointment with him I did some research of my own regarding prior customer experiences and comments relating to Dr. Louton. There were only two comments, but both were negative. However I ignored them and reasoned that I should use my own experience to judge. Well, I was not impressed and I was actually really disappointed with him! On the website it states that if the consultation is done by a nurse it is free, but if it is done by the Doctor the consultation is $80. I elected to go with paying for the consultation, because I figured instead of waiting to meet with him, this would get the ball rolling and I could get everything set up for the procedure. However, just as I had read in one of the other reviews, 98% of my consultation was done by a nurse. I would like to add that she was very informative, professional, pleasant,and knowledgeable, but it states on the website that he will walk you through the steps of the surgery. Actually, the nurse did all of this during my consultation. When I finally did get to meet with him, I felt as though I was not taken seriously and that I was judged on my overall appearance as though, he assumed I was not really going to get this procedure done! Also the amount of time I spent with him one on one was, maybe 3 minutes from my arrival time to my departure time. He literally, asked me two questions and then told me to make an appointment for the surgery and that was it!! Once again though, I do want to mention that his staff was really nice, pleasant, and informative, but in my opinion he was arrogant. I was extremely disappointed and at the end, I opted to go to another doctor not in this area to have my surgery done. I figured if his bedside manner was terrible now, chances are it is not going to improve by much!! The funny thing is, I actually had all of the money required for the procedure with me, because of doing so much research I had a round about total figured out. To come to a close, Dr.Louton acted as though I was wasting his time and had no intention on getting the procedure done, therefore as I mentioned above, I went somewhere else...