Incredibly Kind Physician and Staff show details Incredibly Kind Physician and Staff
by William on Dec 18th, 2015

Dr. Lovegrove and his staff go out of their way to help!! I can always speak to him directly when I have a question. The staff will help me as much as they can and will let me speak to him immediately if available or he will call me back by the end of the day!! He see patients every day and is always available with wonderful, kind, and reassuring bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Lovegrove and his office!!!!

Sarah show details Sarah
Apr 15th, 2015

Dr. Lovegrove is incredibly compassionate and he thoroughly explained my options for my medical condition. His staff was very kind and explained my insurance benefits and booked my surgery and testing prior to my procedure with my primary physician at the time of my visit. They were extremely efficient from checking in to checking out. I would highly recommend him.

Feb 25th, 2015

One of the few doctors that will spend time with you and listen to what you say. He actually performed an ultrasound exam himself in the office and didn't send me to a hospital. Great doctor, I wouldn't see anyone else.

Visiting at a nursing home show details Visiting at a nursing home
Apr 5th, 2012

I had not met Dr. Lovegrove before and was so surprised at his professionalism, bed side manners and above all his humanity. He recently saw my mother at her nursing home and I feel that he is a very caring person. I would recommend him for all the wonderful traits he possesses. Thank you Dr. Lovegrove for reinstating my trust!