Dr. Robert Lovegrove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lovegrove?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017

Compassionate, Kind and knowledgeable Dr and staff

I will and have recommended Dr. Lovegrove and his office. His bedside manner, patience, and kindness was very reassuring. He really eased my mind and answered all my questions. His staff was wonderful!!! They were all smiling and very kind and respectful. They put me right at ease when I called and due to my symptoms and urgency he saw me a few hours later. The office staff immediately answers the phone in person!! While at the office, his staff was very nice. While waiting, I asked a patient how long he had been a patient and he said for many years and his entire extended family sees Dr. Lovegrove. He said they all think very highly of Dr Lovegrove and his staff.

September 12th, 2016

Wonderful physician and staff that go above and beyond

I recently was in a lot of pain and called Dr. Lovegrove's office. The staff immediately put me at ease and offered that I come to their office instead of going to the emergency room after hearing my symptoms. It turns out, I had a kidney stone, just as they thought, and Dr. Lovegrove saw me and confirmed my kidney stone. After further testing that was scheduled the same day, it was determined that I needed a procedure. The procedure was scheduled that day. The staff was incredibly kind, helpful, efficient, and professional from start to finish, Dr. Lovegrove is very kind and has a warm bedside manner and explains your condition thoroughly and spends as much time as needed. He and his staff relieved my anxiety. I am very grateful to them for helping me in such a compassionate and professional manner. Finally, when I was in the office, the staff treated everyone with kindness and respect. Thank you Dr. Lovegrove and staff.

June 13th, 2016

Not doubting the physician's experience, apparently 57 years of practice leads to routine conclusions and shortcuts. Without checking my medical history for active health issues and without checking any current medications prescribed by specialists, this physician prescribed another medication which interacts with other AND should not be prescribed at all because of active issues. As a result I had to be hospitalized for days and am still not totally recovered. In addition, this doctor did not disclose side effects though asked and gave more than rude and dumb answers after te fact. In my mind, he committed gross negligence and should retire before doing more damage to others.

December 19th, 2015

Incredibly Kind Physician and Staff

Dr. Lovegrove and his staff go out of their way to help!! I can always speak to him directly when I have a question. The staff will help me as much as they can and will let me speak to him immediately if available or he will call me back by the end of the day!! He see patients every day and is always available with wonderful, kind, and reassuring bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Lovegrove and his office!!!!

April 15th, 2015

Sarah

Dr. Lovegrove is incredibly compassionate and he thoroughly explained my options for my medical condition. His staff was very kind and explained my insurance benefits and booked my surgery and testing prior to my procedure with my primary physician at the time of my visit. They were extremely efficient from checking in to checking out. I would highly recommend him.

February 25th, 2015

One of the few doctors that will spend time with you and listen to what you say. He actually performed an ultrasound exam himself in the office and didn't send me to a hospital. Great doctor, I wouldn't see anyone else.

April 5th, 2012

Visiting at a nursing home

I had not met Dr. Lovegrove before and was so surprised at his professionalism, bed side manners and above all his humanity. He recently saw my mother at her nursing home and I feel that he is a very caring person. I would recommend him for all the wonderful traits he possesses. Thank you Dr. Lovegrove for reinstating my trust!

September 21st, 2017