A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lovett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lovett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lovett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Lovett MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lovett practice?
- Dr. Robert Lovett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lovett practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.