inactive

Robert Lowe MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 8th, 2016
Lung Surgery
Dr Lowe removed a lung tumor and a portion of a lobe. No complications from surgery except a skin infection that I picked up at the hospital, which Dr. Lowe promptly saw me for quick treatment. Follow-up in his office was done 2 weeks later and 8 years later, no recurrence of disease. Dr. Lowe is a "cut to the chase" kind of guy, no time for chit-chat, but an excellent surgeon.

February 10th, 2014
broncis tumor
without a doubt this guy is the best!! any doctor i have ever mentioned his name to he is the god, including doctors from other hospitals. had a non cancerous tumor in broncos tube removed it, checked by ridged broc many times. very blunt, very smart and considered one of the best surgeons in his field. when i went for my surgery the nurses mentioned that if a family member needed surgery he is the man hands down!

August 26th, 2013
Disappointed
I started off very happy- I was fit in almost immediately, staff was sympathetic with how much I had to go through to get this far and he seemed reasonably knowledgeable about the surgery I needed. However, after surgery I was given inadequate pain control (as in... none because it was overlooked and not ordered until hours after I was lucid enough to question it), my needs were not met, and because I had a history of some run of the mill depression/anxiety nothing that came out of my mouth was believed and every symptom I had was blamed on that. It took 6 months for someone (not this office) to finally believe I was having difficulty breathing and diagnose me with asthma triggered by the surgery. That had the potential to be disastrous and certainly had me scared several times that I was going to suffocate. I had issues with a couple staff members (not this doctor, but his staff) not passing along my questions and with being given false information that they then lied about when confronted- not "he said she said" things but things like insisting they didn't know what a half life was (...um, I learned about that in high school chemistry?) My surgery seems to be successful, but the whole experience was traumatizing and I would not recommend this office.