Dr. Robert Lowenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lowenthal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017

Wait time was a little longer than unusual due to first appointment at new location in Springfield clinic. He is a great eye specialist to have! I have been going to him for 10 years now.

December 3rd, 2015

Complete Success

I can't do justice in this review because of my elementary vocabulary. I've never felt more at ease with a procedure. Dr Lowenthal diagnosed my macular off detachment and took immediate action. He met me at his office on Saturday morning and I was out of there in no time. No pain! Very minimal discomfort and he was kind and understanding when I grimaced. His office staff were as professional and kind as he is - obviously patterning themselves by his example. I hesitate to mention a second procedure was required for fear that it would be interpreted by the reader that he hadn't successfully performed the first one. But nothing could be further from the truth. I now have 20/20 vision! I label my experience as "PERFECT"!

December 16th, 2009

Compassionate, Caring Doctor - One of the most amazing Doctors in his field!

Dr. Lowenthal treated my mother's eye problems while she was extremely ill with cancer, congestive heart failure, and lymphedema. I cannot express how impressed I am with Dr. Lowenthal's bedside manner, his compassion, and his genuine concern.He truly cares about each and every patient. My mother was so comfortable under his care and trusted his judgment unconditionally.I am forever grateful for the exceptional care he gave my mother during her last year of life.Dr. Lowenthal is a model doctor and demonstrates every characteristic of an exemplary physician.

July 7th, 2009

Best Around

This man is a marvel-By rights I shouldn't be able to see out of my right eye . Best around

September 20th, 2017