A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lowry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System Navarro Location
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Lowry practice?
Dr. Robert Lowry practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Physiatrists.