Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lowry
Dr. Robert Lowry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boerne, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and General Practice. Dr. Lowry is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital, Baptist Health Systems-San Antonio Tx and Northeast Baptist Hospital. Dr. Lowry has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lowry has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Robert Lowry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boerne, TX.
Dr. Mark Fitzgerald
Family Medicine, General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Boerne, TX 0.87 mi22
Dr. Danielle Coulter
General Practice, Residency
Boerne, TX 1.78 mi6
Dr. Maurine Porto
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Boerne, TX 2.94 mi35